Thursday, March 17, 2022

WHERE DOES ONE'S PERSONALITY COME FROM? AND BE PREPARED FOR "STRANGE"...

 The "strange" part of this discussion revolves around two elements that modern psychology ignores entirely.  1.  The fact that the Soul is knotted together with one's I-MIND, and as long as one's I-MIND remains attached to one's Soul, both are immortal, and thus reincarnate into new physical bodies after death.   And 2,   the MIND [or I-MIND]  is an invisible operation that takes place "Within" Man, by influencing the brain and physical body via subtle electrical impulses in the brain, and by impacting one's nervous system... in ways too complex for me to comprehend. However, I can and will attempt to explain how these elements impact the I-MIND [and thus personality] of a newborn child.

To begin with, we must consider the operation of the Law of Karma.  This law was designed by God, and it applies to every living thing in the Creation. And the basic premise of the Law of Karma is this:  "As you sow, so shall you reap".  And your record of Karma is maintained in the "Book of Life," mentioned in the Bible, and your I-MIND also keeps a full record of all the Karma you have or will be involved in... lifetime after lifetime.

And it is one's "Fate Karma" that -- each Soul brings into its new lifetime [largely reflecting aspects of your last lifetime plus bits and pieces of Karma that can be worked into your new lifetime] that is the primary blueprint of the Karma you must face and deal with in this lifetime.  And it is this collection of Karma that determines the blueprint for  your personality in this lifetime.

But this is just the blueprint...  The personality structure itself is formed by your I-MIND [shortly after birth] reaching out to the I-MIND of each parent - to gather certain data.    And your I-MIND is looking for personality elements [fears, trauma, and what I refer to as "misperceptions"...  A "misperception" is a negative belief one's I-MIND holds regarding who and what one's Soul is...  And this is most certainly a "misperception" [because one's Soul is never not Perfect, and an aspect of God].  But this is in REALITY... and the I-MIND deals in an Illusion that we "think" is real... which is the result of our having been on this Earth for a great many lifetimes:  Each one of which subtly shifts our Attention  from  being a Spiritual aspect of God, to being dependent upon the I-MIND.

This is the super subtle trap every Soul is caught within... that virtually no Soul realizes... until a Soul eventually finds itself being attracted to a Mystic, who [like Christ said to those who were attracted to him:  I have come for my marked sheep, or words to that effect].

But back to the formation of Personality.   The I-MIND of a child reaches out to the I-MIND  of each parent [if both are present],  and the I-MIND of the child is looking for elements that will "fit" the Fate Karma the I-MIND of the child has come in to address in this life. 

In other words, the I-MIND of the newborn is searching for repressed elements "within" the I-MIND of the parent, or parents, and the I-MIND of the child will take-on those negative elements with which the I-MIND of the child can be caused to involve itself in... so as to confront the bits of Karma contained in the Fate Karma of that child for this lifetime.

How the I-MIND of the child does this is what Psychology should be about... however, modern psychology simply ignores the I-MIND of Man, following the mistaken notions of B.F. Skinner in the early  1900s. And both psychology and mental health today are in the dark regarding the role Psychology should play in our life.

Three things are needed to develop a competent Psychotherapist: 1. Someone who is naturally Intuitive. 2. Someone who's level of Consciousness causes that person to be Enlightened.  And 3. A person who is extremely curious about the I-MIND and how it works?

Alas, today the field of "psychology" seeks people who are involved in Intellectualism, which means use of the brain while in denial of one's emotions. The energy of the I-MIND is emotional energy.

As I said... to properly study the I-MIND and its operations is a very strange field, indeed.  We should all be much kinder to each other than we are.  We are all suffering from our ignorance regarding the Reality  of Life, and how we Souls can find our way back Home?

Peace, 1 Brother James

No comments: